"Providing Quality Computer Support"
We provide personal computer service for our clients throughout the Pike's Peak Colorado Springs, CO area.
This is a short list of our services:
- Using Dell Small Business computers for most applications
- Custom computers for gaming and special needs
- Repairs on all brands of computers
- Laptop repair (based on availability of parts)
- In-home service
- Software installation
- Tutoring services for software
- Consulting on all computer issues
- Networking & WiFi installation and repair (home or business)
- Website Design, Hosting, and website maintenance
- Website Domain Name Service
- Website Support for those who want to do their own and need advice
- Computer Data Backup through Carbonite (We are an authorized dealer)
- AVG anti-virus software dealers
Musings from Paul's Desk
We also host "Geek Night" at our place on Friday Nights. This is a computer club that has been operating for over ten years and has seldom missed a meeting. For those who want to learn more about their computer, this is your night! Many have learned about their computers and software by attending and asking questions. The project was started by David Trijullo in his garage and later moved to our workshop where it has provided a safe, alcohol-free place for kids of all ages to learn about computers. We are proud to say we have "Geeks" all over the United States. Many kids from Cheyenne Mountain School District (where I worked as a computer tech for 12 years) have build personal and gaming computers here in the shop. It has been a blessing to have shared computer knowledge with so many across the years. You are welcome to get in on this unique way to learn how to use your computer.
I have retired for the third time! It is hard to believe but true. I am not leaving the computer friends I have made across the years but have added something I have always enjoyed to my list of things I am doing--I have returned to playing competitive CHESS!!! and am loving it. So, on a given Friday night you might stop by and learn about computers, get a chess lesson (or give one!) or just have a conversation about life. I look forward to meeting you.